Author Topic: favorite tribes level set  (Read 7360 times)

WellHowdyThere

favorite tribes level set
« on: December 03, 2004, 09:40:37 PM »
walalala.

i like sports and highland a lot.  my least favorites are probably cavelem and shadow.

piainp2

Re: favorite tribes level set
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 12:43:27 PM »
(in descending order)
Shadow
Classic
Circus
Egyptian
Space
Outdoor
Sports
Highland

[/u]

[/u]
Beach
Polar
Medieval
Cavelem

I checked Shadow in the poll.

NOTE: The top eight tribes come in very close to one another. I reserve the right to change my favourite at any time

Conway

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 09:11:40 PM »
I voted Egyptian. I have a lot of respect for that tribe since it took me months to pass 'Echo of Light'. In fact, I don't remember which level it took me longer to pass, Echo of Light (Egyptian 5) or Fall and No Life (Taxing 21 on the Megadrive). They both have extremely crafty tricks. I also like the graphics in Egyptian and Medieval, and Space as well but the levels are annoying. My least favourite is probably Cave.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 01:34:27 AM »
Medieval, of course! :D

Even if I haven't played much this game, I already played the demo of the game and also, I can see the screenshots on the website of Lemmings Solutions.
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
.Re: favorite tribes level set
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2004, 06:56:34 AM »
My two favorites are probably the Circus Tribe and the Classic Tribe (I checked Polar/Highland/Circus on the poll).  I like the Circus Tribe because I think it looks neat.  I like the Classic Tribe because it has some of the most challenging levels in the game.

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2005, 12:14:47 AM »
I've only played a demo so i only got to play circus and medieval. I voted circus because the canon was neat and medieval was neat and frustrating because i couldn't angle the catapult right and when i did, the lemming i got up there fell back down. it took awhile to do this but it was still fun.

AstralLemming

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2005, 07:55:53 PM »
I vote highland mainly because I love way the lemmings go into the exit. Hilarious. And I like the nessy thing too.

Special_Gunpowder

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2005, 09:30:23 PM »
I voted Cavelem. I don't really understand why it's so many people's least favourite: the graphics are cool (I love the metal blocks made of bones), almost every level has a puzzle to it and the music's one of my favourite bits of game music ever.

Least favourite would be Sport - although to be fair it also has some good puzzles in it - because I always found the style a bit bland with all the green blocks and whatnot.