Author Topic: Cheapo Level Pak topic  (Read 162632 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Cheapo Level Pak topic
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2004, 06:09:39 AM »
Okay, I'm not going to upload L+2 or LR3 yet(I might later), but I've uploaded Ultimate Challenges 5, 6 and 7. You'll need to redownload the style files for UC6 and UC7, I don't think you need to for UC5 though.

Note that UC6 also requires that you have the style file from Lemming Racers 2 or higher. You can download LR2 on the site as well.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2004, 07:18:06 AM »
Thanks, but I got two problems.

One - the Ultimate Challenge 5 set has a level problem with Level 3: the stats says: "No Level Selected" and there is no map.

Two - the Ultimate Challenge 7 set have a level problem with Level 4: same as Level 3 of UC5.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2004, 04:22:50 AM »
I tested them both, and they work fine.

Those levels are "Zanmato" and "Absolute Ultimate Challenge", if anyone needs the names to test it for themselves.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2004, 05:20:04 AM »
Actually, I have completed the 25 level set for my style, although the style itself isn't quite complete... it functions just fine though. You want me to upload the levels now or wait until I refine some things in the style?
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2004, 05:50:20 AM »
UIAII (Upload it as it is)
My Lemmings projects

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2004, 06:33:42 PM »
Ok, here's the style and set file. 25 levels total, though there are "repeat" levels, like in original Lemmings.

Also, the style is a bit ... strange in places. I warned you. Nothing offensive, though.
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2004, 03:19:37 AM »
Quote from: Streetlight Admnistrator 370  link=1089162351/15#17 date=1090470170
I tested them both, and they work fine.

They don't work for me. Please re-upload and put the UCs in zip folders.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2004, 03:53:39 AM »
Try redownloading first.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2004, 12:20:44 PM »
I did that, but it's still that way. Can you re-upload and put in zip packs, please? You zipped UCs 1-4, so you should zip UCs 5-7 too.

Also, can you please upload L+2?

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2004, 09:54:01 PM »
Don't worry, I'll upload Lemmings+ 2 and Lemming Racers 3 eventually.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2004, 09:58:17 AM »
L+2 uploaded. LR3 still not uploaded.
My Lemmings projects

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2004, 01:52:51 AM »
It's just to say that my High Tech Lemmings Style is done! B)

Well... I only need to create levels and it's okay! :P

Steaver, you were right, I can't create On/Off objects the fire zone is still in the invisible object.
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2004, 02:30:33 AM »
Wow!

How's the Vampire style and Food style going? After you finish your High Tech set, you can call level designers. I might be one too, but I'll see.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2004, 09:15:05 AM »
IceEagle, did you try L+2?
My Lemmings projects

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2004, 11:53:55 PM »
Well... for Vampire Lemmings, I took the landscape on another game and there wasn't a lot of terrain pieces. Also, I have a lot of harmless objects from the game. I can say that the style is done, but there will haven't a lot of traps and terrain pieces. I will check about it maybe more later.

For Kitchen Lemmings (with Lemmings Chefs :D), I'll create it soon, right after creating my levels for the High Tech Lemmings.
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...