Author Topic: Karoshi  (Read 8594 times)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
Re: Karoshi
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 02:16:39 PM »
Further fooling around with Clam's level leads to the following, I call it "4 shots...disrupted!":  ;P

lcccccaaaaaaaacccccjaeadaaaaaaaaaaaadaealchcccaaaaaaaaccchcjlcccccaaaaaaaacccccjagadaaaaaaaaaaaadagalcfcccaacaacaacccfcjaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaasfaaaaaahbahaaaaaafsaaaaaaaaccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccaaaaaaaacuuuuuuuccccuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccc

Yes, it's solvable, and I guess the timing might be trickier for some.  But it's probably more obvious than you might think.  No glitches either (not that I've found any).

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2015, 10:06:47 PM »
this game is pretty fun. Does anybody know if there is a save or password system? It be nice to be able to pick up where I left off...
nevermind-- I see the "calender" thing on the main page  :XD:

the music is very similar to what's used in Puzzle studio [the unofficial remake of Chips challenge 2 that was never finished]
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:22:03 PM by möbius »
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2015, 10:27:20 PM »
As a side note - I didn't see it mentioned in this topic - there's also an mobile version, which has unique levels too. It doesn't seem to be listed on Google Play anymore, though. The iOS version also seems to be no longer available.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)