Author Topic: LemmixPlayer ccexplore updates  (Read 19714 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: LemmixPlayer ccexplore updates
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2010, 07:30:29 AM »
How 'bout Rapidshare or something similar? (Just to keep the exact structure without any worries of reconfiguration glitches...)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2010, 12:29:01 PM »
Okay, try this:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/15/2915232//LemmixPlayer_ccexplore.zip

[disclaimer: first time trying this.  Forgot who on the forum recommended FileDen.  Don't know how many or what kinds of ads you may get.]

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2010, 09:05:46 AM »
None at all. FileDen links are direct; the only disadvantage is they deactivate your account if you don't sign in often enough. As long as your account is active, the files are safe. I myself probably made the reccomendation.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 09:28:25 AM »
Oh ok, good to hear.

I was worried because the registration process felt very sketchy, with it basically forcing me to click thru dozens of ads, some of which won't go away unless you download something (I got around that anyhow), or make you click yes to basically being spammed by telemarketers or something.  Of course I signed up with a classic fake name, address and phone number (hope they enjoy marketing/spamming to El Barto), but it's still a little unnerving.

I guess I'll need to remember to sign in every week then.  Seems like a good thing to keep, and I definitely don't want to go through the sketchy registration process again if I can avoid it. :-\ ;P

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2010, 01:05:02 AM »
I think it's once every two months or so that you need to...
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
My Lemmings projects

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2010, 01:32:45 AM »
thanks

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2011, 07:18:36 AM »
Obviously the above link will now be broken, since I never bothered to restore FFXHackers after my no-$ time. Here's a new one that works:

http://www.namiworld.net/LemmixPlayer_ccexplore.zip

If you find it useful, please consider checking out the actual site, it's been very quiet lately and the ads on it may slightly help with keeping that link up. (Mods, feel free to edit that line out if I'm not allowed to post it. =P)
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2013, 08:34:58 AM »
Fileden's no longer up and my website's long since gone.
I do have a copy of this saved locally if anyone needs it and/or has somewhere to put it.
My Lemmings projects