Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - LemFan

#1
Unfortunately, backroutes are still out there. Even now, Gotta Go Fast isn't completely backroute-free. Sometimes it takes many versions to completely patch them out. It's sometimes a pain to fix backroutes sometimes when the level gets playtested in the NL Editor
#2
NeoLemmix Main / Re: Music - Lemmings Paintball
September 19, 2026, 03:09:26 PM
The reason is because 256 is 2^8 which is a binary column transition number, and they just decided that 256 was a good number to set the limit at for NL
#3
Maybe in the latest update of NeoLemmix, this could be included for real
#4
This could be a handy feature, makes NL level testing somewhat easier
#5
Contests / Re: Level Design Contest #34
September 05, 2026, 12:38:05 PM
It's been a while since you've done one of these! Glad to see another one being planned :)
#6
Perhaps I should attend the next one

I really would like to be part of one of these meetups :)

I should perhaps go up to Leeds. I live in Cambridgeshire, and it would take about 2-3 hours by road to Leeds
#7
NeoLemmix Levels / Lemmings Rundown II
July 11, 2026, 08:53:43 PM
I am happy to release my second Lemmings Rundown pack. This pack has been in the making for about a month, and I am happy that I have finally finished it.

The pack contains 150 levels with 5 ranks, each containing 30 levels. The ranks have the same names as in Lems One: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Chocolate.

The difficulty of this pack is easier than Lemmings Rundown I. The first two ranks are just X-of-everything levels, but steps up considerably by the middle of the third rank.

This pack has no NeoLemmix skills, eg. stoner, glider etc.

The real challengers come in the 4th and 5th rank (Platinum and Chocolate), with some fairly hard puzzles.

The music for this pack is the same as in Lemmings Plus I, which is the Sega Master System levels.
#8
NeoLemmix Levels / Re: LemFan's various packs
February 02, 2026, 06:18:18 PM
Great to hear Flopsy! I've been watching your playthrough videos since 2018
#9
NeoLemmix Levels / Re: LemFan's various packs
January 31, 2026, 09:28:17 PM
Thanks for fixing the pack jkapp76! Sorry I didn't pay attention to the IDs when making the levels back in 2021. At least someone FINALLY did the job!
#10
NeoLemmix Levels / Re: LemFan's various packs
November 25, 2025, 05:05:03 PM
Here is the replay, this is the solution! It is solvable
#11
NeoLemmix Levels / Re: LemFan's various packs
November 17, 2025, 11:50:51 AM
I agree, BadLems and Pack 1 is very easy, but Lemmingshades (which is not included in this topic), is a very difficult pack. You should go and check the pack out!
#12
I am planning to visit the Lemmings statues in Dundee sometime next year.

Maybe ∫tan x dx could be there when we get there :)
#13
NeoLemmix Levels / Re: Lemmings Rundown
April 28, 2024, 10:00:59 AM
Let me know when you finish it!
#14
NeoLemmix Levels / Lemmings Rundown
April 14, 2024, 05:40:03 PM
After more than 6 months of waiting, I am finally happy to present to you all with another NeoLemmix custom level pack called Lemmings Rundown.

This pack contains 80 levels across four difficulty ranks: Fun, Tricky, Taxing and Mayhem with 20 per rank

This level pack uses the standard Original and ONML music tracks

All levels in this pack use the original 5 tilesets

This pack uses no NeoLemmix skills.

-

The difficulty of the pack is moderately difficult for the most part.

The Fun rank is full of fairly simple X-of-everything levels.

Secondly, the Tricky rank, which starts off still bordering on the easier side, but this is the rank where the difficulty really steps up.

Thirdly, the Taxing rank, is where the pack really gets a lot harder. Although some of the levels are fairly easy puzzles, a lot of the levels are fairly difficult, particularly near the end of the rank.

Finally, the Mayhem rank. In this rank, there are no particularly easy levels. A lot of the levels can have you stuck for days, maybe longer.

So if you spot any backroutes, please respond to me

So free free to reply to me about your progress in the pack and send me the replays in and how you are getting on with it!

Enjoy playing!
#15
NeoLemmix Levels / Re: Lemmingshades
October 23, 2023, 08:10:37 PM
Thanks for the logo!