Lemmings Boards > Reviews

Lemmix Level List Game

(1/6) > >>

QBeez:
I remember when we used to have Level List Games at the Lemmingswelt Forums, well I'm here to create a new one! The rules:

1. The same pack cannot be done more than once.

2. You cannot review one of your own levels.

3. You cannot do two or more levelpacks by the same author in a row.

4. The same person cannot review two levels in a row (that includes across packs!).

Here is the format:
<level picture here>
Level #: Name of level
Lemmings: # of lemmings in the level
Lemmings Needed: # of lemmings needed to go in the exit
Release Rate: The minimum release rate of that level
Time Limit: # of minutes in the level
Skills: # of each skill in the level

Good: Is there anything goog about the level? Type it here?

Bad: How about something bad? Type your thoughts here!

Let's start off with QBeez01 pack.

geoo:
Actually there is already a thread for this (I suggest that these two topics should be merged into one): http://lemmings.isamedia.org/index.php?topic=44.0
And here's the predecessor to that one: http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/forums/?topic=1114567084

Can't remember you from the LemmingsWelt Forum, QBeez, under what nick have you been registered there?

I guess that thread will get stuck half-way anyways.

Quietly accepting your brazen decision and starting off with the first level...

QBeez01 Level 1: Sitting Ducks
[insert some picture here]
Save 99/100 (99%)
RR 85, 3 minutes
1 bomber, blocker, miner; 8 builders
Good: Quite like the simplistic design; it's not that long...
Bad: ...yet it's still quite long and too straightforward; hidden traps are no good.
Glad Lemmix has a replay feature and fast forward.

And note that levels with over 80 lemmings won't be playable in CustLemm...

QBeez:
These are just my first levels, the later ones are a bit harder... :thumbsup: Also, this is now a Lemmix level list game. Lemmix levels only! The other one is for CustLemm levels only. Also, when I was unregistered, I liked viewing the original CustLemm Level List Game at Lemmingswelt.

EDIT: Just finished "Sockhead", a harder version of "Gulp the Lemmings" on my second pack.

EDIT 2: Finished QBeez03 levelpack! Find it at the Lemmings File Archive!

Clam:
^ agree about the hidden traps. Personally, I look for the trigger areas before I play the level because I don't like nasty surprises, but it would be nice if the trap was at least partly visible.

By the way, I just tried this level in custlemm... what a mess  :XD: Everything was out of alignment (to avoid this you need to make the screen start a multiple of 8 - easy enough to fix) and it locked up after the 80th lemming! Just a few things to remember when you are making levels - Lemmix runs in a sort of "debug" mode

QBeez:
I'm reviving this. Who will do "Preactor of the Plains"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version