Author Topic: Lemmings DS almost done, except 'Menacing' etc.  (Read 5172 times)

MattKamineko

Lemmings DS almost done, except 'Menacing' etc.
« on: June 02, 2007, 09:21:04 PM »
Hey, folks. :)

Thanks to the information and graphics provided by the folks on this forum, I've converted 216 of the 220 levels for Lemmings DS... (And the traps. The traps. I hate 'em. But they're there. In all their trappy glory.) (And curse DMA's reusing of levels! Untangling that was annoying as heck. >_<)

I know they've gotta be somewhere around here, but I'm afraid I can't find them for the life of me: I'm trying to find the images used for the A Beast of a Level, MENACING, A Beast II of a Level and AWESOME in Lemmings. Does anybody have them handy?

Also, just out of curiosity, may I ask who on this forum has DS homebrew stuff? If you could post in this thread mentioning what devices you have, it would be a great help. ^_^

Cheers,
Matt

WNivek

Re: Lemmings DS almost done, except 'Menacing' etc.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 10:23:44 PM »
I'm sure that there are some tools that'll extract 'em for ya.
If you can't find one, though, you can find here a zip archive containing PNGs of the graphics in question, having been extracted from VGA Lemmings by Tundra and reencoded to minimize file size.

As for the 2nd question... I dunno who does, but I can say for sure that I don't even have a DS. Sorry.

MattKamineko

Re: Lemmings DS almost done, except 'Menacing' etc.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »
Aha! Excellent-tastic! Thank you  :thumbsup: