Author Topic: A solution to the lag!  (Read 2899 times)

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
A solution to the lag!
« on: May 31, 2006, 01:00:52 AM »
Well, not a direct solution, but Ice Eagle thought I should post this, even with my sig link.

A NEW FORUM is the solution!  Which I have set up!  I've run boards on this hosting for nearly 2 years, and I guarantee there's never been lag.  The new boards run PHPBB, and I am working on making it like these familiar forums.

So, maybe we should migrate.  I really can't put up with the lag and it's probably resulted in a few members disappearing into nothingness.  Sooooooooo....

[size=18]Click here to visit the NEW Lemmings Forums![/size]

That's all for now.  Of course, some of you will think this is senseless advertising, but really it's just me trying to help out the community.

PS.  Andi, I can make you an admin if you register there and proove you're in fact Andi.

Offline Mindless

• Inactive - may respond to PM.
    • View Profile
Re: A solution to the lag!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 02:44:02 AM »
I've had a lemmings forum for quite some time. Unfortunately, it never took off (so I disabled it for a while).  :'(  It's a nice IPB...

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
Re: A solution to the lag!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 03:36:58 AM »
Hey Andi.  I'd really like to stay here, so I have a suggestion.  You know the general discussion and off topic threads?  If I remember right they have MUTIPLE pages of topics.  Could we please delete some of those???