Author Topic: Mantha's progress  (Read 1675 times)

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
Mantha's progress
« on: June 26, 2020, 08:32:33 PM »
because i have the habit of deleting packs when im done playing them i forget how far into a pack i get so whenever it comes up in discord conversations i end up being really vague so I'm going to start compiling the data here.  Not sure it will be interesting to anyone as I don't think ill be doing very specific reviews just want to know how far into packs I can get and keep that information.  This will be how far can I get in a pack without having to look up hints or replays.

First up will be Namida's Plus series.

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
Re: Mantha's progress
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 09:43:51 PM »
Ok LPI so far

edit 17/7/20 - I have now completed medi apart from diving board, I know how to do it but cannot seem to get the dig point right.

Danger Rank have completed levels 1 - 11 apart from 8)Cavern of chills
________________________________________________________________________________

Mild rank completed no real comments other than I'm not a fan of No salvation I don't know why its a good design its just one of my less fave levels

Wimpy completed up to level 25 but taking a break.

My fave level so far is Wimpy 10 Labyrinth of Despair, its quite easy but every time i play it I try a different solution.  It has lots of options but doesn't feel boring

ok so have completed all of wimpy and most of medi apart from
20 diving board
21 as it burns away
23 fallen
24 eye of the lemmings

Ive also done the first four levels of danger rank.

My fave level from Medi rank is 28 Way up high, I just enjoy those sorts of levels.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 11:20:44 PM by mantha16 »

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
Re: Mantha's progress
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 01:13:56 AM »
I've also restarted Lemmings Plus II

So far have completed the first two ranks and 3 levels of the Sneaky rank shall  let you know which were my fave levels tomorrow