Author Topic: Nessy's YouTube Channel  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
Nessy's YouTube Channel
« on: May 28, 2019, 02:45:15 AM »
So for those of you who are not aware I have finally started getting back into making YouTube videos (with a new mic) and I thought it wouldn't hurt to advertise it. I'm trying to keep a concrete schedule of uploading a video every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for now until further notice.

Current and Upcoming YouTube LP Projects:

- Mega Man Rock Force (Starts June 24th): Another 8-bit NES Mega Man fan game.

- Sonic 3 & Knuckles: The final game in the Genesis Sonic trilogy. I already finished the first two and attempted a blind run of the third game before my break. Fantastic game... but I really wasn't enjoying recording it blind, so I decided to just do a non-blind run to finish the trilogy off nicely.

- Mega Man Unlimited Perfect Runs (Every Friday if possible / Playlist): Beating as many levels as possible with no damage and buster only. Inspired by Roahm Mythril's Perfect Runs of the official games.

Very Far Into The Future Projects:

- Lemmings Destination Creator Commentary

Completed Projects:

- Mega Man Unlimited (Playlist)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 12:30:52 AM by Nessy »

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
Re: Nessy's YouTube Channel
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 12:45:53 AM »
Just a quick update: there will be no video uploaded this Monday (June 3, 2019). Sorry for the inconvenience :)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 02:16:46 AM by Nessy »

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
Re: Nessy's YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 11:09:39 PM »
Update time! Last Friday the official final episode of my first Let's Play back on YouTube aired.

The next LP will start June 24 and will be another Mega Man fan-game called Rock Force, but in the meantime... I mentioned in that final episode that I was going to attempt to "Perfect Run" as many stages in Mega Man Unlimited as I can. Basically I can't take any damage and I can only use my default weapon without charging it up. A video of each level will be posted every Friday (if possible and if I don't completely get stuck :S).