Author Topic: Nessy's YouTube Channel  (Read 127 times)

Offline Nessy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nessy's YouTube Channel
« on: May 28, 2019, 02:45:15 am »
So for those of you who are not aware I have finally started getting back into making YouTube videos (with a new mic) and I thought it wouldn't hurt to advertise it. I'm trying to keep a concrete schedule of uploading a video every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for now until further notice.

Current and Upcoming YouTube LP Projects:

- Mega Man Unlimited (Ongoing / Playlist): A fan game based on the 8-bit NES Mega Man games I recently came across and I decided it was the perfect LP to do to get back into the swing of things.

- Mega Man Rock Force (Next LP): Another 8-bit NES Mega Man fan game. This LP will start after Unlimited.

- Sonic 3 & Knuckles: The final game in the Genesis Sonic trilogy. I already finished the first two and attempted a blind run of the third game before my break. Fantastic game... but I really wasn't enjoying recording it blind, so I decided to just do a non-blind run to finish the trilogy off nicely.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 02:39:33 am by Nessy »

Offline Nessy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Nessy's YouTube Channel
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 12:45:53 am »
Just a quick update: there will be no video uploaded this Monday (June 3, 2019). Sorry for the inconvenience :)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 02:16:46 am by Nessy »