Piece grouping
2 (8%)
Username & replay matching
1 (4%)
Skill-types-per-level limit increase to 10
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: May 31, 2019, 03:29:01 AM

Author Topic: Which of these features would you like to see first?  (Read 4402 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Which of these features would you like to see first?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 07:09:03 AM »
No, you have the wrong idea. Neutrals could still be infected, they just wouldn't be neutral anymore (only zombie). This would make no non-graphical difference, but be less confusing for the user.

But anyway, at this point, this discussion belongs in it's own topic.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Shmoley

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2019, 12:05:03 AM »
I personally would like to see exits which can only save a certain number of lemmings it would really add to the strategy

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2019, 03:30:19 AM »
As I've now coded the increased skill limit, I've added it as an option to the poll. I also reset the poll's duration until closing. I didn't reset the vote counts - use the "Remove Vote" button if you wish to vote differently now that the increased skill limit is an option.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)