Author Topic: Lemmings 2 community levels for charity [QFK2] 2018-10-19  (Read 4655 times)

Offline skspeedrun

• View Profile
Lemmings 2 community levels for charity [QFK2] 2018-10-19
« on: October 18, 2018, 10:24:49 PM »
Hi all!

First time here (and obvs, apologies if this doesn't belong here) but I was told the forum may be interested in this.. I'm not a progamer or regular streamer (or even particularly skilled at Lemmings!) but every year I take part in Save Point, the UK's biggest 24-hour charity gaming marathon in aid of the Edinburgh Children's Hospital Charity. As part of my own individual sponsored marathon stream this weekend I'll be playing some community levels I've really been enjoying for Lemmings 2, specifically Quest from Kieran 2, where I'll be aiming to complete my goal of 24 gold-medal level solutions within two hours. Plan is for Lemmings 2 to be played between 9am and 11am (UK time, so GMT+1) Sunday 21st, with full schedule here.

As for the other links, stream is here, and there's also further info about both my marathon and the charity. Thanks! :8:()[:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 08:51:17 PM by Simon »

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: Lemmings 2 community levels for charity [QFK2]
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 12:28:05 PM »
Hi, wonderful to see that QFK2 found interest outside of the forum.

Last year, I played QFK2 entirely and raced geoo on several nights, and we gave Kieran feedback. QFK2 has creative level design and is well-maintained.

I can't watch live on Sunday 2018-10-21 at 08:00-10:00 UTC, but I hope that you've configured your twitch account to archive all vods for 2 weeks: Account name in top right of page -> Dashbaord -> Channel (in leftmost column of page) -> Store past broadcasts.

-- Simon

Offline skspeedrun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 08:56:29 AM »
Thanks Simon! I'll be sure to check out some community playthroughs once I've had a stab at QFK myself! I do have my Twitch set up to store past broadcasts :8:()[: somewhere is a stored bit of vanilla Lemmings gameplay from last year, which I won't share, because frankly, my performance after 22 hours awake was cringe. :D

Offline kieranmillar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 07:51:27 AM »
This is happening now!