Author Topic: Random Game: Pie Craft  (Read 31427 times)

Ice_Eagle91

Re: Random Game: Pie Craft
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2005, 03:39:59 PM »
During Christmas one of my best friends gave me a red and blue propeller cap fitted with hydraulics and a red shirt with a white star on it. I used it to fly onto the room of the house. On it are some hidden pies...

A gigantic ice cube

tseug

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2005, 07:07:47 PM »
I carve the ice into a rubik's cube. While I'm trying to solve it I get frost bite and my fingers fall off. A dog notices the smell and comes up to me and starts sniffing around. While it's eating my fingers I notice a pie on it's back and eat it (assuming I have any appetite left ;)).

um... that was weird... well anyways:

A hamburger so greasy that it could blow up a building instantly.

Jazzem

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2005, 07:54:37 PM »
I use the intensely-greasy hamburger to blow up the evil Pie-smabber and stop him from stealing the world's pie supply. As a reward for stopping this evil goon, I am rewarded with the world's pie supply!

A pixelated bulgariun mushroom.

(I swear these are getting stranger by the minute!)

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2005, 08:00:10 PM »
Using a pixelated Bulgarian mushroom I forced it down a farmer's throat. Suddenly, the farmer pixelated and became a Bulgarian. His sight was pixelated, so I tiptoed quietly to the pie the farmer tried to hide.

A stonefish that can survive on land

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2005, 08:34:05 PM »
The stonefish shape-shifted into a pie. Upon which I swiftly picked it up and ate it.

Holographic sticker

drumnbach

« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2005, 02:44:24 PM »
The holographic sticker validated the authenticity of what I thought was an illegally pirated pie. Reassured, I eat the pie.

An axolotl

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2005, 03:53:19 PM »
I carried an axolot in my arms. Because someone had a fear of axolots he threw me a pie and ran off.

A can that's full of snow

Jazzem

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2005, 03:56:53 PM »
I gently pour the contents of the can outside a pie shop's window. The shop keeper rushes out in excitement, whilst my secret agent lemming sneaks in and grabs me the pie. We laugh merrily as the shop keeper sobs.

A children's pirate story book.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2005, 11:55:54 PM »
I use a children's pirate story to whack three boys who are stealing pies. I returned the pies to the woman of and she let me keep one.

An aquarium

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2005, 12:27:41 PM »
A fish contained within the aquarium has the ability to grant wishes. I wish for a pie.

A dragon.
---------------------
Quote from: Jazzem link=1130160805/60#62 date=1134244477
(I swear these are getting stranger by the minute!)
That's what's meant to happen. [smiley=laugh.gif]

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2005, 03:47:44 PM »
My pet dragon used his fire to make a quick pie from the mix of ingredients I made.

Black pepper

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2005, 04:01:08 PM »
I sprinkle the pepper on the pie of someone who hates the stuff. They are grossed out and leave the room, abandoning their pie.

An adorable little lemming that's so cute that even the most twisted evil mastermind wouldn't have the heart to hurt it.

Jazzem

« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2005, 06:52:24 PM »
I get my adorable cute lemming to put on an act where he starves in the street. This attracts public attention, and many a heart is melted. Many fruits and vegetables are given to the lemming, and after many Yippee!'s our green haired friend takes a large manhole cover, spreads the ingreidents over it and puts a layer of pie crust. After some delightfull cooking, me and my lemming share a wonderful pie! Only to realise someone in the crowd liked jelly babies...

An ASCII character.

tseug(Guest)

« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2005, 07:00:11 PM »
I grab [size=24][ch9786][/size] out of the screen and stick it to my face. As I walk around people think that it is the perfect place for pies. I am hit by several pies in the face.

A pixel

Jazzem

« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2005, 07:23:58 PM »
I take this pixel, only to discover it is a dead pixel! I place it on my forehead in utter shame, as this little pixel shall stay black no matter what it's commanded to do. I get sympathy from a fellow nerd-lite who loves pies, and I get a lovely pie to mourn over the death of my pixel.

A keyboard key (It's up to you which one it is!)