Author Topic: Random Game: Pie Craft  (Read 29606 times)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
Re: Random Game: Pie Craft
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2005, 07:43:46 PM »
While drumnbach is busy watching this tiny cotton spool with eyes and legs on the Cartoon Network while lying in the hospital, I heartlessly stole a piece of that pie he has beside the bed.

(;P sorry couldn't resist)

----------

...a wig

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2005, 09:31:54 PM »
I took my wig off to reveal many pies upon my noggin.

---

Sulphuric Acid

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2005, 11:03:37 PM »
I snuck past a dragon, which was guarding the pie, by using a lemming as a decoy. While the dragon chased the lemming, I grabbed the pie and got away with it!

Lava lamp

Conway

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2005, 11:07:37 PM »
I bought a packet mix of Piec (just add sulphuric acid) and HEY PRESTO! Pie!

A lemming

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 05:41:42 PM »
I brought a special limited edition pie lava lamp from some shop (can't remember the name offhand), which came with 3 free special limited edition pies

---

Pie Chart

(No wait, maybe that's not a good idea)

Histogram

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2005, 12:35:25 AM »
With a few mouse clicks, I converted my chart in Microsoft Excel from a histogram to a pie chart.  There you go, I now got pieces of a "pie" in my spreadsheet.

Ok that was awful X_X;P, anyway......

an Oscar medal

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2005, 09:32:46 PM »
I eat the medal and then discover that there is a pie on my head. I eat it.

a coconut

Conway

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2005, 09:47:23 PM »
That one doesn't even make sense! What does eating a medal have to do with finding a pie on your head? That's like saying I test drove my new car then got home to find a pie in the oven. It's completely unrelated!

Anyway, moving on . . . I chopped up the new coconut into dozens of little pieces, put them between two slices of pastry, added some turkey slices, a little cheese and some stuffing, put it in the oven for a few minutes and called it a pie.

A copy of Windows XP Media Edition.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2005, 09:53:35 PM »
I traded the copy of Windows XP Media Edition with a pie that belonged to a guy who only had Windows 95.

Spider

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2005, 11:01:46 PM »
I throw the spider at someone who is carrying pies. She screams and drops them. I pick up the dirty pies and sell them all to someone for a clean pie.

a calculator

----------------------

Quote from: Conway  link=1130160805/30#37 date=1130622443
That one doesn't even make sense!

Oops. Just a random nonsensical reply.

Offline Adam

• Just one more level....
    • View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2005, 01:58:40 AM »
I used the calculator to calculate the time it'd take for me to run and get a pie from the shop.

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2005, 03:08:59 PM »
After taking back the busted nose hair trimmer I decided to use my refund to buy a li'l boat. I use the boat to reach an island in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. On this Island, There is a cave where you pass many trials to reach a sacred scroll. The scroll has directions of where to find the sacred pie.
(Man, all that work for one single pie. It almost seems like it isn't worth it ;P)

---

Platform

Conway

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2005, 05:02:20 PM »
I place the platform across the gap to a small floating island, take the platform and bridge it again across to the next floating island. I continue this across about 30 islands, each 10 feet apart, until I reach a huge supermarket in the sky. I look around for the pie section, but they don't seem to have one.

Suddenly, I realise that the supermarket is so large that I'm lost, and accidentally stumble across a group of drunks smashing bottles in the beverages section. They spot me and start to gang up on me, each of them in leather gear and full of tattoos. One of them starts to beat me up while the others stand and laugh. Suddenly, I whip out my platform and start smoothing the guy's head with it. I get so carried away that I say things like 'Die, Die!'. The rest of the gang stand back, shocked. They ask each other what I said, and one said 'He said, 'Pie, Pie!'' So one of the guys quickly take out the last pie in stock from his trolley and give it to me. I say thank you and apologise to the guy who's head I reshaped with my platform. Then I give them the platform in exchange for the pie.

A jar of Pickled Onions.

Offline Adam

• Just one more level....
    • View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 05:58:46 PM »
I traded the jar of pickled onions for a tongue scraper from which I managed to scrape a Witch's tongue which had the left-overs of a pie she'd eaten

A big squishy chimney

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2005, 04:55:48 PM »
[size=12]I dressed up as Santa and falls down a big squishy chimney.  Instead of the usual cookies and milk, I found a piece of pie on the table and ate it.

------

a burned-out light bulb[/size]