Author Topic: Random Game: Pie Craft  (Read 31411 times)

Ice_Eagle91

Re: Random Game: Pie Craft
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2005, 06:00:51 PM »
My burned-out light bulb was still useful, so I hurled it into a window of a mansion. The greedy guy who owned it thought the police was coming inside, so he ran out of the house. I then snuck into the mansion and stole all his pies.

Doorknob

AstralLemming(Guest)

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2005, 09:06:07 PM »
I open the door to a room full of pies.

A copy of Guild Wars.  :D

Jazzem

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2005, 09:17:24 PM »
I shall spray paint this copy of Guild Wars gold and claim it to be a limited edition, and as the nerds gather, so will their pie eating habits. They'll smother me with pies as they grab the ebay worthy item! And then toss the rest at me when they discover the truth!

A boomerang.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2005, 01:28:08 AM »
I threw a boomerang in the air and when it comes back to me, I got a pie on it!

A cucumber ;D
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

tseug

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2005, 01:08:44 AM »
I repeatedly hit people on the head with the cucumber. Then I get bored and throw the cucumber at a random person. It misses and instead breaks a window in a pie shop. The other people are mostly knocked out because I hit them with the cucumber, so I grab all of the pies from the pie shop.

A thumbtack

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2005, 01:28:35 AM »
I placed a thumbtack on a chair in the kitchen. Then I hid behind a couch. A boy came and sat down, but then yelped. He jumped up, then ran around the house. While that, I quickly got the pie from the table and ran out of the house before the boy returned.

Pine cone

Jazzem

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2005, 09:25:40 PM »
I have a politics discussion with the said pine cone. The pine cone shows his intelligence via complete silence, and I shall be thinking of him and his supernatural abilities to boost my confidence when I nab the pie from the shop.

A cat's whisker.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2005, 07:42:38 AM »
I used the cat's whisker to fool all cats guarding the pie that a cat is gone. While the cats look at the whisker, I quickly snagged the pie.

Nutcracker

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2005, 11:55:46 AM »
I crack a large walnut, somehow finding a tiny pie inside.

A furby

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2005, 05:22:50 AM »
I seek out the sort of strange person who would actually want a furby. This take some time all on its own, and I begin to grow rather frustrated. However, I do eventually find this person.
"Hi," I say. "I've got a furby. You will give me a pie for it."
With any luck, this will work.
If it doesn't, I shall simply hit them over the head with it and take their pie.
Failing that, I shall hit them over the head with the furby, take their money, and buy a pie from the nearest store.

---

A broken pocketwatch.

drumnbach

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2005, 02:59:59 PM »
The broken pocket watch happens to be imbued with magical time-stopping properties. I stand outside Skeltons' bakery and press the most tempting button on the watch. I then walk into the shop, stealing hundreds of pies from under the noses of the temporally paralysed.

---

Marxist theory

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2005, 03:45:39 PM »
During the Russian Revolution Lenin told us about Marxist theory and took his advice. We forced Tsar Nicholas II to get off his throne so we can eat the pies that he stashed under the throne.

Newspaper

Jazzem

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2005, 06:54:05 PM »
I take advantage of a "Free pie at Pie-Craft" voucher inside the newspaper!

A Lemmings green cursor.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2005, 09:17:18 PM »
I replaced my mouse cursor with a Lemmings green cursor. After that I clicked on the pie icon which can only be seen with the Lemmings cursor. Then the computer monitor opens and out comes a pie!

Sushi with wasabi on it

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2005, 02:29:33 PM »
Even though I have no clue what 'wasabi' is, I threaten to make some random person eat the sushi unless they get me a pie ASAP. (Ah, the wonders of blackmail...)

------------------

A red and blue propeller cap fitted with hydraulics and a red shirt with a white star on it. [smiley=devil.gif]