Author Topic: TOTAKU Umbrella Lemming  (Read 2903 times)

Offline manic23

• View Profile
TOTAKU Umbrella Lemming
« on: July 12, 2018, 08:43:16 AM »
I got my TOTAKU Umbrella Lemming yesterday, very well made for a 3rd party item, what are peoples thought on these?, I hope they bring out all the Lemmings skills, I'd love to see a TOTAKU builder Lemming.

https://www.mytotaku.com/en/Figure/Detail/20

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: TOTAKU Umbrella Lemming
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 01:10:23 AM »
I got mine today also after pre-ordering it, I only just managed to get it today eventhough it came out on 6th July here in the UK luckily GAME had plenty of stock anyway and did not mind holding onto it until 12th.

I have the figure but just like with all my figurines pretty much (my POP and Sonic figurines) I don't intend on de-boxing it just yet.

What I dislike greatly about this figure is the disregard and ignorance for the fact that it should be called a "Floater Lemming" and not an "Umbrella Lemming". Sony have even licensed this product and they don't seem to care about this typo either.
I doubt we'll see anymore Lemmings skills created in this range personally, this Kotaku company only seem to like doing one figure per game series (although I have seen Gold editions of the Crash Bandicoot figure) from what I've seen.

I'm greatly looking forward to the Sonic figurine they are releasing next month though

https://www.game.co.uk/en/totaku-sonic-2100212

Offline manic23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 12:04:45 PM »
Yes agreed the name annoys me too, but at least it looks good. Actually they do two Wipeout ships, Feisar and AG Systems so we may see a builder lemming yet!

Offline lemmingsuniverse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 04:29:35 PM »
Does anyone know if these are a Gamestop exclusive in the US? That's the only (online) store I can find listing them.