Author Topic: Missing Style files?  (Read 6687 times)

Craig3410

Missing Style files?
« on: October 05, 2005, 11:35:44 PM »
I'm missing style files (although all the levels probably use the same one, I'm guessing) for the following levels in Insane Steve's pack for cheapo:

Menacing 21: the Ob3lisk
Chaotic 3: Round Trip
Hopeless 19: The Mon0lith

Also, I found a version of the Shadow style, but the Shadow levels in his pack don't work anyway! Maybe the style pack should be renamed to something different?

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Style files?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 12:08:57 AM »
Round Trip is Chaotic 19 and uses the same style as "Back and Forth: -- you sure you meant some other level there?

The Ob3lisk and The Mon0lith are both in Juanjo's Old Temple style. I think it is on Garjen, thus I didn't include it in the style files... or something. My apologies for this.

The Shadow levels require McAleaad's L2 Shadow style... which I thought I included with the level files. Odd.
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Craig3410

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 09:20:03 PM »
"Round Trip" is the one that looks like a Lemmings 3 Level, and that's the level that crashes the game.

I found the shadow stylefile in the Cheapo Level Pak topic on post 252; is there a different version of it or something?

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 02:05:17 AM »
Peciluar. It requires an L3 classic style, the same one that Back and Forth in I.S. 4 uses. Does that level work?
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Craig3410

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 09:34:46 PM »
"Back and Forth" doesn't work, either. Which stylefile should I look for for those two levels?

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 09:51:09 PM »
L3 Classic. Got an e-mail address I could send it to?