Author Topic: [New Formats] Making "IN" and "OUT" signs for all teleporters/receivers  (Read 6585 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [New Formats] Making "IN" and "OUT" signs for all teleporters/receivers
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 12:36:31 AM »
Ok, the one from KingShadow3 was already posted in the graphic set additions topic and Raymanni wants to do it himself.

That leaves 14 for Nessy and myself --- 7 for each ;)

I will pm Nessy and discuss the split up, then we can start editing. :)

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 10:24:23 AM »
I'd gladly help to add the text to existing teleporters, just let me know if you need more help. :laugh:

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2018, 05:53:50 PM »
IchoTolot sent me some/most/all(?) new sprites. I still have to look at his PM, but hopefully I will manage to include them in a release on Sunday.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2018, 10:57:21 PM »
IchoTolot sent me some/most/all(?) new sprites. I still have to look at his PM, but hopefully I will manage to include them in a release on Sunday.

These should be all of the new sprites except the Brick one from Kingsshadow which has already been posted in the graphic sets addition topic. If anything is wrong like missing transparency just tell me.

Also: If anyone really doesn't like the change we made to their teleporter/receiver is free to send in their own version with the IN and OUT writings to replace it in a future version.