Author Topic: Lemmings two player  (Read 2670 times)

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
Lemmings two player
« on: October 20, 2017, 08:36:21 PM »
I thought I would create this thread as I was thinking that it might be a good idea to record my dad and I playing the lemmings two player on the atari st emulator some time. Sorry I don't have any videos at the moment but I might as well create this thread to get this started. :)

The two player lemmings can be mighty fun as there are many different tactics you could try.

Offline DoubleU

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings two player
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 04:22:29 AM »
I like the idea. I don't usually have a two-player version AND and opponent to play at the same time.

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 05:23:30 PM »
It's been a couple of years since I played two player Lemmings. I remember the player controlling the mouse would need to watch out they didn't move the mouse to the opponent's side of the screen, as that could crash the game.

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 11:14:34 PM »
Hi 607

Oh I remember the days playing it on an actual atari st and I remember it bombing, from what I remember it was when you pushed the curser right or left and it got stuck or something like that. I sort of remember the curser shaking when it bombed. I bet that happens a lot with the atari st version of lemmings, it doesn't seem to happen at all when you play lemmings on the atari st steam emulator.

I remember when I first discovered the two player version of lemmings it felt supercool looking at some of the nice two player levels for the first time.

Feel free anyone to post your two player games here if anyone else has any. :)

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 03:17:17 PM »
My brother and I played through all of them, but it wasn't too fun, as if you win, you get more Lemmings for the next level, making the chance higher that you'll win again. Because of that my brother hardly stood a chance.