Author Topic: NLEditor - a new file-type NeoLemmix editor - Test version  (Read 22717 times)

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: NLEditor - a new file-type NeoLemmix editor - Test version
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2017, 04:48:07 PM »
Yeah, this is already on my to-do list. Unfortunately when I started coding the editor I didn't know how to access the clipboard, so implemented an in-editor copy-paste system. This means that it will be quite some work now to rewrite it properly using the actual clipboard. Not sure when I will get to that...

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
NLEditor [SUG]drag and drop
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2018, 01:49:22 AM »
request to add support  for dragging and dropping files into the editor to Open them.

reasons: I often have folders open and am looking through files while using the editor and this way it's very easy/quick to drag and drop to edit levels in the editor (I do this all the time with Chips challenge where it works great). It's actually quicker than pressing ctl-O or opening the menu and going through the dialogue boxes/folders that way.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: NLEditor - a new file-type NeoLemmix editor - Test version
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2018, 02:02:03 PM »
At the moment I don't know how such features can be implement, but I will see what I can do.