Author Topic: FIXES/ADDITIONS FOR GRAPHICS  (Read 1430 times)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
FIXES/ADDITIONS FOR GRAPHICS
« on: November 02, 2016, 10:10:25 PM »
Like I did with the fixing of the lizard animation, here's where I'll post other fixes or additions for things.

-Right now on my to-do list is to add Proxima's fire single trap to the fire set.

-Make a new multi-graphic-set teleporter/receiver.

Suggestions are welcome.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Re: FIXES/ADDITIONS FOR GRAPHICS
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 11:36:37 PM »
I assume the multi-graphic-set teleporter receiver is supposed to be one that would look decent in any set in which it is used, yes?

Any object can use this sort of treatment, for instance splitters.

I already have recolors made of updrafts using the color palettes of the original sets (I made them at the same time I took over the Genesis sets, since it wasn't much work to make a few extra palette swaps). I also edited the fire trap that was added to pillar to give it the correct color palette. If someone wants them I can give them out.

If the single fire trap is added to the Fire set I need a copy of it to recolor for the Genesis sets. That reminds me, I don't think I ever got around to adding the single spike trap to the Genesis version of the pillar set...