Author Topic: General Lemmings  (Read 22541 times)

Andi

Re: General Lemmings
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2004, 10:35:22 PM »
Not the concept art (I only found the two from LU). I mean for example this one. Or this one.

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2005, 02:25:58 AM »
if i'm wrong please tell e buti've taken graphics from lemmings, put 'em in paint, and zoomed in with the magnifying glass and it looks like they have an extremely memory taking graphic of many, many things. so, if they had those graphics, then i don't think they would be worrying much about only having three colors to choose from. then again, if you were making one version that fit computer and amiga, then you might run into some problems such as only three colors that work on both things.... I don't know alot about computers, but i know some. please tell me if i'm wrong about that.

Offline Mike

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2005, 11:16:55 AM »
These drawings were "based" on the con concept art done by Gary Timmons. They've just been updated by other artists based on the original colours etc...

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2005, 01:35:12 AM »
What's concept art and why is it different from other art? :???:

?QuErY?

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2005, 04:25:48 PM »
Concept art is pictures to show the artist's ideas so everyone else working on the game knows what they're actually working on. Normal art is just meant to look good.