Author Topic: NeoLemmix V1.47n Update Released (Player V1.47n-D update released)  (Read 10059 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: NeoLemmix V1.47n Update Released
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2016, 11:10:41 PM »
How does the 1.47 Editor handle VGASPEC levels?  I can't get it to load any of those types of levels.

Do you have the corresponding VGASPEC file in the "styles" folder? Also, what engine is the level you're attempting to load from?
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline bsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2016, 11:40:09 PM »
The levels I was trying were the four levels from Lemmings.  I did not know that the new editor did not have them in its data by default.  Adding their .DAT files to the 'styles' folder like you stated fixed my problem.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2016, 09:50:52 AM »
There's a couple more things I'd like to fix before a V1.48n update, so in the meantime, I've made a V1.47n-D update. This includes some (but not all) of the changes planned for V1.48n:

Fixed bugs
- Crash on instant restart hotkey when mouseovering a lemming
- Incorrect priority order for styles (NXP > Internal > "styles" folder, should be "styles" folder > NXP > Internal)
- Challenge mode not working
- Locked exit sound doesn't play
- Music volume jumps to max when music is disabled then re-enabled in-game

Other features
- Success / failure jingles can be disabled
- Includes the less-intense version of the Psychedelic set
- Includes the "special.dat" set (intended to replace VGASPECs)

Note - VGASPECs are still fully working on this version! But it's a good idea to start the switch to using graphic set mixing anyway.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)