Author Topic: jarv156's Future tileset, converted to NeoLemmix  (Read 2730 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
jarv156's Future tileset, converted to NeoLemmix
« on: August 29, 2016, 04:42:46 PM »

Here is jarv156's Future tileset, originally released for Lemmini. It was on Lemmings Heaven before the site no longer worked, and there has not really been a way to contact the original author (aside from YouTube, but I doubt he will reply).

Fortunately, Prince Jamie the 7th managed to save a copy and made two levels for it in Lemmini. Thanks to namida, he's managed to get the copy from Prince Jamie the 7th and upload it in the Missing Lemmini tilesets topic.

I took the liberty of converting it to NeoLemmix, but progress slowed down as I was creating objects for it. At that time, I had no idea how to recolor objects, but Paint.NET made it quite simple. I included pre-placed lemmings, pickup skills, one-way arrows, teleporter/reciever (from the L2 Space tileset, recolored blue), updrafts, splat/antisplat pads (from the Wasteland tileset), splitters (from the Clockwork tileset), and locked exit/unlock buttons (the former of which I animated the opening door to the best of my abilities and the latter coming from the Horror tileset).

The trap with the red exclamation mark originally didn't have the exclamation mark, but I had to change the trap accordingly to make it clear and more fair for players who hate hidden traps. Now it is similar to the "!" trap in the Shadow tileset.

Thanks also to Flopsy for checking out the trigger areas and noticing problems with them. I've managed to fix those up.

I won't request this to be included in the NeoLemmix auto-downloadable yet. I'll give it a week or so and when it's ready, I'll put it there.

Enjoy this graphic set! :laugh:
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!