Author Topic: [BUG] [PLAYER] "Reflected" miners fall through bridge without penetrating it.  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Crane

• View Profile
(NOTE: When I say "reflect", I mean turned by a Blocker while performing an action)

If a miner is mining down a bridge previously built by a builder and encounters a blocker during a downward swing, the lemming will turn around without breaking through the bridge and then fall below it.  This might be a gimmick or an exploit, but is very odd and counter-intuitive.

To reproduce:

- Have a builder build a bridge up to an obstruction (so that Lemming turns around)
- Have a second lemming become a blocker while walking up the bridge.
- Have a lemming mine down the bridge (usually the original builder after turning around)
- Upon striking the blocker, the miner will turn around and then fall below the bridge.

Note: This was observed with the miner turning around upon its downward stroke.  It is not known if the same behaviour occurs if the miner is turned at another point in its cycle.

Level and replay will be attached shortly.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
This should already be fixed in the exp-version. Nepster, Simon and I discovered this glitch when we met up.

EDIT: Found the topic: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2575.0   :)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Yes, it is fixed in the experimental version.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Crane

• View Profile
Aah, late to the party again!