Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] [CONTENT] Another level for the Extra player  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
[SUGGESTION] [CONTENT] Another level for the Extra player
« on: March 25, 2016, 08:21:53 PM »
Here's another level to add to the Extra Player, which comes from the Amiga Lemmings demo.

Look for the file "Level001-2.lvl". The level is called Battle at Midway, which I don't think appears in any of the 2P levels of Orig Lemmings. As this is the only unique, it should go in "Other".
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [SUGGESTION] [CONTENT] Another level for the Extra player
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 01:26:01 AM »
From the other topic, there's currently a consideration of moving the 2P levels from Orig / OhNo back into Extra. If this were to happen, I'd think it better fits with them than with "Other", even if it comes from a demo.

But it absolutely should be added. Thanks for digging this up.

(I'm looking through all the levels rather than just that one; I notice some traps are missing too. For example, Taxing 1 doesn't have one, Taxing 2 has one less than normal...)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:31:18 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)