Author Topic: Magic Mountains of Important People  (Read 2011 times)

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
Magic Mountains of Important People
« on: September 24, 2021, 06:29:21 AM »
ok so take a seat I'm gonna tell you a story.

In West Philadephia where I was born and raised ... no thats not it.

Ok so any member who are on the discord server will know we sometimes have the most random of conversations.  This one started with one of our lovely members Mobius having a vacation to South Dakota including a visit to Mount Rushmore.

Another lovely member Shmoley is what can only be described as a delightful brain fart of joy referred to it as the magical mountain of important people (hence the title)

A few days later the developed into a conversation about how you could make levels based on this using other members as inspiration instead of US presidents.

So heres the idea

A collab pack where you create a level with the basic inspiration of Mount Rushmore featuring Lemmings Forums members.

Heres the rules

Only members who wish to participate can be represented in levels so if you are willing to be immortalised in lemmings based granite then please reply to this thread.

Anyone can create a level but as we are desperate for for easier contest skill level should aim more towards the easier end of the spectrum

You can't create a level featuring yourself

So first things first lets see if we have any willing victims participants

once someone picks a member to represent (assuming we get enough volunteers)  no one else can represent that person if more than one person wants to represent namida for example and he agrees to be represented then whomever wins a fight to the death requests it first gets to do that level

in the interests of that last rule should Kaywhyn participate I already claim him :D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 06:35:30 AM by mantha16 »

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
Re: Magic Mountains of Important People
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 06:36:27 AM »
I volunteer to be represented and make a level

Offline Shmoley

• View Profile
Re: Magic Mountains of Important People
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 06:39:22 AM »
I volunteer to be represented and I’ll most likely make a level if I can find someone I want to do!