Author Topic: Lemmings Hall of Fame  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Strato Incendus

• He who usually only makes it up to rank two
  • #Team SliderFor20thNeoLemmixSkill
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Hall of Fame
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2020, 12:39:28 am »
Yet. More. Stuff! :)

Welcome to the jungle

The Lem-catcher's song

Believe it or not, this level might actually be more difficult to figure out if that flame-thrower trap wasn't there... :P It forces you to do something that you wouldn't necessarily do at this spot otherwise. But since this level is supposed to go in the first rank, I thought this might be an adequate way to make it a little easier.

Counting stars

Those one-way fields on the right are certainly one way to simulate a Slider... :D This only works with a Floater though, which consequently requires a protruding piece of terrain at the bottom. Gliders get trapped between the wall and the one-way field and can't actually move anywhere, not even down. ???

Ziggy Stardust

Can you feel the Lems tonight?

Bad moon rising

Atemlos durch die Nacht
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 11:22:48 pm by Strato Incendus »
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline Strato Incendus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 11:32:17 pm »
...and yet still some more! ;) I tried several times tonight to create an easy Polar level. It never worked. :evil: I always ended up getting stupid ideas for obscure solutions halfway through...

Inside the winter storm

Footsteps in the snow

Black winter day

On to some Highland levels! ;)

Highland Lemmy

Road to the isles

My spirit flies

Inside the pyramid of light

And finally, this Space level features a black hole! :D Beware the inevitable pull of gravity...

Blackened sun
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict

Offline Strato Incendus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2020, 04:17:05 pm »
Some more ideas. I noticed the Beach levels actually have a dark blue background in the original game. So I'm using the one from the L3 Egyptian tileset here. In contrast to L2 Shadow, where the background automatically adopts the correct colour, the same doesn't happen when selecting L2 Beach as a level's main theme.

Fly on the wings of Lem

Lembada

The gang's all here

Maniac

Sandstorm

The monster is loose

Another thing typical of L2, specifically of the Circus tileset, are levels that limit themselves to just 1 or 2 of the available colours. Hence, I've moved this song title, which was originally intended for the Shadow tribe (see page 1 of this thread), to the Circus tribe.

Blue Monday
My packs so far: