Author Topic: Simon visiting ADmiral, geoo, Ramon in Vienna  (Read 2610 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Simon visiting ADmiral, geoo, Ramon in Vienna
« on: October 03, 2015, 03:34:44 AM »
Hi,

we haven't made a thread while I was in Vienna, 2015-09-14 through 2015-09-26.

I have spent the first week with Peter (ADmiral), seeing the town, and meeting some of his friends.

geoo and Ramond joined in during the second week. All 4 of us have slept at geoo's apartment for one day. We have played a ton of Tetris Attack, and reallife Zendo with my set of Icehouse pieces.

Left: Peter (ADmiral), right: myself. Ramon was sitting off the left, and geoo took the photo.

I have longer hair again than during summertime, when geoo was over in Göttingen. :lix-grin: Akseli will be extremely happy about my choice of clothing, instead of being only very happy, as he is all the time.

The rule on the photo was by geoo:
Secret Rule (click to show/hide)

Despite knowing the game for quite some time now, I didn't test thoroughly the single-color koans, and made rushed conclusions that every single-color koan was white. The game was eventually resigned, and I was angry about myself for not solving this. It's not a suitable rule for new players, but I should have been experienced enough to get it.

<SimonN> there's only one way to make up for this self-letdown -- play another game tomorrow

Of course we did. :-)

The black pyramids aren't used in Zendo. geoo liked to fidget with them to pass time.

-- Simon
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 07:08:09 PM by Simon »

Offline Ramon

• View Profile
    • JRK Studios
Re: Simon visiting ADmiral, geoo, Ramon in Vienna
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 09:15:09 AM »
To be more precise geoo was doing something like that https://youtu.be/eDelGqj7UGQ?t=37s and hiding smaller pyramids under larger ones in 3 sizes ;P