Author Topic: genesis sunsoft rated levels guide  (Read 11135 times)

Alan Atkinson

genesis sunsoft rated levels guide
« on: February 18, 2005, 12:55:21 AM »
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeee!!! sum1 help me wiv the 29th sunsoft level for lemmings original on genesis and megadrive
there are no guides out there

Conway

Re: genesis sunsoft rated levels guide
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 03:52:06 AM »
Hint: You need to make . . . stairs . . .

ps: Your typing sucks!

pss: Welcome to the Lemmings Forums, Alan! B)

Online Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 08:57:25 PM »
OK, I just beat "I am A.T." at last.

Another hint: let the first 20 or so lemmings from the right trapdoor go straight to the exit before starting the actual work. I don't know if it's possible without, but that made it a hell of a lot easier for me. And it took such ages to think of........

So, just "Final impediment" now and I've done the Genesis levels!  :P

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Need Codes!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 10:17:23 AM »
I've still got the last levels of Mayhem, Present and Sunsoft to beat, (Thats, "Lemmings ark", "Final Impediment" and "Fall and no life (part 2)" ). Thats basically because I lost the passwords X_X. The Lemmings planet passwords wont work, and I think that's because my ROM is PAL. Those codes only work for NTSC ROMs, but if I search the net long enough, I should find them.

Re: Need Codes!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 11:06:49 AM »
Quote from: Isu  link=1108688123/0#3 date=1115806643
The Lemmings planet passwords wont work, and I think that's because my ROM is NTSC. Those codes only work for PAL ROMs, but if I search the net long enough, I should find them.

(Sorry if you already know this, but...)

Actually, Planet Lemmings appears to have passwords for both the NTSC and PAL ROMs.  Look carefully at the columns, you should find the 2nd column from the left labeled "GEN Code", and the 4th column from the left labeled "MD Code".  (They are to the left and right respectively of the level screenshot column.)

The GEN Code is for the NTSC ROM, and the MD Code is for the PAL ROM.  At least that should be the case; if neither sets of code works then you're on your own.

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 11:54:50 AM »
Okay, thanks. Guess my observation skills aren't up to scratch. :D