Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 140820 times)

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
Re: Random Story
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2004, 11:42:31 PM »
carved Lemmy up with his green shaft. Lemmy died, in a horrible and agonizing way.

Unfortunately for Xan (and Lemmy), he did come back. When he awoke again in the hospital, he screamed loudly for a few minutes, until one of the patients crawled up to his bed.
"What's'a matter, lemmin'?" he asked, in a horrid nasal tone.
"Errr..." Lemmy panted hoarsely. "Kriegor... he'll... be the death of me! His... book! I ... I was wrong in... defiling... the masterpiece!" he fell over backwards.
"That wasn't the real thing anyhow," Xan said. "That was a fake. Hah!"
"What?" Lemmy asked. "A fake? Then... why did you kill me for it?"

Lemeri

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2004, 11:43:27 PM »
"Your mother told me to do it"

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2004, 11:46:27 PM »
"Her again!" Lemmy shreiked. "She haunts my dreams! She makes a nightmare of my life! She wants me dead! Why, oh why me? Why?!" and he broke down sobbing in an overblown fashion into the bedclothes.
Xan dispensed with the crawling man while Lemmy put in his display of emotion - or lack thereof.
"I drank my blood, Xan," Lemmy said. "And it was fun. It makes me feel good."
"You are becoming a vampire now," Xan told him.
"Wonderful," Lemmy replied. "I can be both vampire and demon?"
"No, you can only be one or the other."
"Curses, foiled again!" Lemmy cried. Then he grew wings and flew off.
"Lemmy's grown wings!" somebody shouted.
"Evil! Stronger! Yes!" Lemmy shreiked, and charged away on the night air.

Lemeri

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2004, 02:18:50 PM »
"Your dark side is taking over, Lemmy" a blue bird with a long beak told him "You must buy the book"

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2004, 02:20:25 PM »
"What book?" Lemmy asked. But then, because he had no wisdom whatesoever, he plunged on with a shrug. "Yes, certainly, I'll buy it! I hid all my money in a safe near my house. You can just take however much it costs and then give me the book."
And the flew on, oblivious to the fact that the bird would probably steal all of his wordly posessions.

Lemeri

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2004, 06:54:36 PM »
"That was really stupid, kid. Good thing for you, I already took all your money. Here it is... $15,076 in stolen cash." Xan Kriegor told him, handing over the box of money.
"That's not all mine. I only ever had $11,731 in stolen cash," Lemmy insisted "And also, how did you find me? I didn't think you could fly"
Xan held up his spellbook, and showed it to Lemmy.
"I cast the 'fly' spell. du-uuhh"
"Xan, you are really getting on my nerves," Lemmy snarled "Why don't you just stick to UT?"
"I like you, Lemmy" Xan told Lemmy "You'll go far!"
He whipped out a rocket launcher and blasted lemmy with it. He flew backwards in time. When he woke up, he was sitting on the floor, and Xan Kriegor was talking to a lemming. Lemmy walked over to the lemming and hit it on the nose, but it didn't seem to notice him. Then he saw Xan shoot the lemming. With a shock, Lemmy realized it was himself! He screamed and tore at his hair, but he couldn't seem to do anything. Then the mocking words 'KEEP YOUR HAIR ON, MR. LEMMING!' floated up before his face. He flowed forward in time like an eel.
"hey'ya Lemmy" growled a little green alien "Looks like Xan really messed up yer mind"
"You... You fight... Fight like Nali!" Lemmy stuttered, slurping from a large pitcher of a strange yellow fluid.
"Err?" the alien growled "Me Krall. Me not Nali."
"Uhh..." Lemmy growled "Me Krall. Me not Lemming... Err, Hah hah hah"
"You weird. Goodbye." The alien stalked out the door.
"uhh..." Lemmy moaned, and suddenly he laughed until soda exploded from his nose.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2004, 08:56:40 PM »
After guzzling the remainder of his soda, Lemmy stared after the green alien. "Come... back here! I no finish yet! Yo yo yo!" he roared, waving his arms around in the air.
Then he dived under a bench and strapped himself to an iron pillar, and awaited the inevitable with a smile on his face.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2004, 02:10:26 AM »
Then he ate 5 ice cream cakes, which did not make him fat, but made him mutated, because the cakes are radioactive.

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2004, 02:14:41 AM »
then an infomercial said, "buy new radon water. for that healthy glow, drink radioactive water."

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2004, 02:19:22 AM »
Then Lemmy bought some and drank it, so he illuminated, but then...

KABOOM!!!!

He spotaneously combusted into pieces. But then he got fixed in the emergency room, and was on a wheelchair. "I WILL KILL THE MAKER OF THAT RADIOACTIVE WATER!!!!!" he said.

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2004, 02:31:13 AM »
lemmy was on the side walk walking alogn in downtown looking for the maker of the radioactive water when he noticed something was very wierd but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. then it hit him. the sidewalks had filled up with xan kriegors wandering around like they had places to go and didn't even notice lemmy.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2004, 02:34:19 AM »
Lemmy soon reached the Palace of Death, where the maker lives. Lemmy went inside, avoided all death traps, and soon found the maker.

"Hello, Lem-lem!" said the maker. "Long time no see!" Then he turned around. The maker was...

Xan!

"Xan? Why?" said Lemmy. "This explosion makes you kill the demon power." said Xan.

Lemeri

« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2004, 02:35:26 AM »
He hit one on the shoulder.
"I AM NOT XAN KRIEGOR I AM KRALL" the robot intoned.
"Hmmm.... True." Lemmy remarked, and left the clone to it's work.
He ran into the real Xan Kriegor.
"Hi. Have you tried my radioactive water yet?" Xan asked him.
"IT'S YOU?!"

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2004, 02:38:03 AM »
yes i have tried your water, it's horrible, and robots of yours came to my house on sunday and stole my coffee ........again  :'(&#A0;>:(

Lemeri

« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2004, 02:39:26 AM »
"I'm sorry. It had to be done" The robot told him "But hey, life is good! Have some radioactive water!"