Author Topic: Don't turn around!  (Read 14927 times)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
Re: Don't turn around!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2012, 12:58:11 PM »
Fun 28 (saves the minimum), pretty straightforward actually

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: Don't turn around!
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 03:19:06 AM »
In Revolution I just found one by accident. I wasn't really going through it at this time.

5-2 Kriss Kross  26/30

glitch –direct drop to exit. Technically speaking, I don’t consider this a glitch because there is a level in this game (Where is Caroll Vorderlem) in which this “glitch” is required to pass the level. Which is one reason I believe that this was never a glitch in any lemmings game, but that is arguable. I don't agree with that anymore; yeah it's annoying.

this also applies to the single skill challenge as well as the 1 skill per lemmings challenge.
-completely ignore the water lemmings
-Simply bomb 3 times through the top platform then once more on the platform directly over the blue balloon. Lemmings will fall directly into the balloon.

it’s also worth noting that the landing bomber glitch is not necessary since you can create a hole before he actually lands.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain