Author Topic: Lemmings projects  (Read 6540 times)

Offline CynicalOkie

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings projects
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 10:56:45 AM »
Well, I am working on a pack of 10 levels, they're all named after the planets in some retrospect; unfortunately, I have trouble thinking of a name for the pack itself. Maybe "CynicalOkie's Planetary Tour?" Before anyone says, "B-b-but CO, there's only eight planets?" The last two will represent Pluto and the demotion to a dwarf planet. (Slight repeat level, but MUCH harder.)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Lemmings projects
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 10:44:31 AM »
Okay, namida, I think there are better ways to talk to Giga, but I am in agreement here.

Giga, I've backed you up for months, but I can't keep backing you up when I'm going round in circles.

((SNIPPED))

If things don't change drastically over the next couple of days, Giga, I will have to take further action, as nearly every post I get reported is a post by you, and it's not just one person reporting your posts, either.

Let me just add onto this, even though I'm VERY late doing so: It's far from impossible to change. Just look at Minimac. At first I thought of him more or less the same way I think of you, but he's greatly improved the quality of his posts, and I have no problem with him anymore. Take a page from his book.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)