Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Walkers

#1
Hi everyone, I'm Jacob, the developer of Walkers – Pixel Puzzle, a mobile adaptation built on Lix.

First, thank you to Simon Naarmann and the Lix contributors and level authors. Walkers uses the community's work, including 210 levels; I want to be clear that I did not create those levels or the original game. My work is on the mobile adaptation, touch controls, menus and tutorial.

The game uses eight skills, with pinch-to-zoom, dragging, fast-forward and rewind. I would particularly value feedback from people familiar with Lix on how it feels to select walkers and assign skills on a small touch screen.

The iPhone/iPad version is here:
https://apps.apple.com/app/id6815338598

The tutorial and first level pack are free. One purchase unlocks the remaining packs; there are no ads or subscriptions.

I'm also recruiting Android players for a Google Play closed test. Testers should remain opted in for at least 14 consecutive days and play during that period. Feedback on controls, tutorial clarity, progress saving and any level behaviour that seems wrong would be very useful.

If you'd like to join, email lassen90@gmail.com with the Google account you use for Google Play and your device model. Please keep account email addresses out of public replies.

Screenshots and more information:
https://walkers-pixel-puzzle.netlify.app/

Thanks for taking a look, and for the work that made this possible.