Lix > Lix Main

new Graphics sets for L++/Lix

(1/4) > >>

Matt:
Here are some screenshots of the new graphics sets that I have been making for distribution with L++/Lix, since I have heard some requests to see them from people who couldn't directly obtain them.  The levels in the screenshots were made by RubiX.  There are 9 sets so far, and no more are planned. (EDIT: A new 10th set is planned.)

Set 01 - Earth

Set 02 - Gold Mine

Set 03 - Carnival

Set 04 - Sandy Beach(has 2 types: Daytime & Nighttime):
Daytime

Nighttime

Set 05 - Winter

Set 06 - Oriental

Set 07 - Underworld

Set 08 - Bricks

Set 09 - Marble

ccexplore:
Cool! Keep up the good work! 

I'm not really seeing the difference between daytime and nighttime sandy beach?

And the pagoda in Oriental sticks out as looking rather sad.  Almost as if it was built out of Legos, but uglier.  I know, I suck at art and had no right to criticize, but surely it can't be that hard to improve? [edit: on 2nd thought, maybe it was just bad scaling of the screenshot]

Matt:
it's possible that the forum's scaling of the screenshots ruined the look of them.  So, I've updated the first post so that they are just thumbnails, but they link to the full-sized images, so that you can see them properly.

Also, the difference between Daytime and Nighttime Sandy Beach is that Nighttime is a bit darker than Daytime is.  Nighttime also uses a different texture than Daytime does.

GigaLem:
I wanna see a mincraft set

Adam:
Manners, Giga, manners.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version