Author Topic: Latest post in "Forum Stats" is actually the second-to-latest post.  (Read 3292 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
In the picture below, there is a typo, as pointed out by the blue boxes.

The Latest Post in the Forum Stats section should not be "SubLems" as it is the second-to-latest as shown in the Recently Updated Topics. Rather, it should be "Experimental Releases for Physics Bugs".
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Latest post in "Forum Stats" is actually the second-to-latest post.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 03:01:31 AM »
I think this happens becuase the Physics Bugs forum isn't listed anywhere on the main index (since it's a subforum of a subforum). It's nothing major, but remind me to look at it sometime next week.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »
Just wondering, but have you gotten around to this yet (along with the unhidden spoilers in e-mails and the lack of a specific topic creator in e-mails)?
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 06:47:12 PM »
As mentioned in its topic, I fixed the one in regards to mentioning who created a topic.

The other two are going to be a bit trickier. I tried some stuff for the Latest Post but didn't ultimately get it to work. Not really even sure where to start on the email spoilers one.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)