Author Topic: Ridiculous Rich Woman That got the Divorce  (Read 6814 times)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Ridiculous Rich Woman That got the Divorce
« on: March 21, 2009, 03:17:28 AM »
Have you heard about the woman who said that 43 million dollars is not enough to a divorce judge?

She says her weekly expenses are something like, I think it said 15,000 dollars.

What the heck?
Who can spend that much in a week? And why the heck does she need 1,000 dollars a week on skin and hair treatment?
Sure, while you might like limousine service, do you really need it?
And the person has, if I recall correctly, four homes!!!

Isn't that ridiculous?!
P.S. If you don't live in the U.S. you will need to convert the currency to see how much it is. I do not know anything about converting them.

Offline Adam

• Just one more level....
    • View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
Re: Ridiculous Rich Woman That got the Divorce
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 03:28:32 AM »
Christ... Who can spend ñ0k every week? I don't think I could spend on that amount of money on non-essentials in a year.

I don't see the point of having four homes - unless you live in one during each season - you could have a house kept in perfect condition just for Christmas.

I can sort of understand someone spending ö00 on hair and skin treatment - that's the average price of a trip to the Costa Del Sunbed.

She'd have enough money to live for over 50 years on her current lifestyle with $43million - that is, of course not taking interest and inflation into account.

It reminds me of the Mills/McCartney case here in the UK.

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Re: Ridiculous Rich Woman That got the Divorce
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »
What's the Mills/McCartney case (sorry, I really don't know much about events that are taking place in other countries) :P