Author Topic: ONML Wild 13 - Onward and upward  (Read 6490 times)

AAA

ONML Wild 13 - Onward and upward
« on: July 24, 2007, 09:37:05 PM »
This level has really been making me mad. I know how to make the path to the exit,  but I keep having lemmings straggling when time runs out! The exploder on the final platform before the exit makes lemmings turn around and stay out too long.  Even when I've managed  blow up the blocker so that one lemming from the crowd ahead of the others, it was always too early or too late. >:( Does anybody have a good method to get the lemmings to the exit in time? Please be detailed (where I should set my blocker, when I should increase the release rate, etc.). I'm playing the Windows version, if that makes a difference.

As an aside, I really hate levels that are difficult more because of timing than finding out how to use the skills. I have beaten this level before, but it that was a couple years ago, and I don't remember how I did it.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
Re: ONML Wild 13 - Onward and upward
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 01:58:49 AM »
Lemmings95 is shit as there are some wrong things compared to the Dos version. In Lem95, normal bombers turn other lemmings around which isn't true in the Dos version. My suggestion is to play "Oh no! More Lemmings" under Dos using Dosbox.

Anyway, the entire solution is over here.

Also, the last sentence should be:
Turn another lemming into a bomber to create a path to the exit.
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

AAA

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 05:12:28 AM »
I managed to do it. I did it by placing the blocker a very short distance from the wall ( just barely not touching it with his hand), blowing him up about halfway through the second builder, and increasing the release rate when he got to 2. There was only one lemming not in the exit before time ran out, which I could afford to lose. It was still a pretty close call - the last lemming who did make it got in with 2 seconds left.

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 07:40:25 PM »
Lemmings95 is shit as there are some wrong things compared to the Dos version. In Lem95, normal bombers turn other lemmings around which isn't true in the Dos version. My suggestion is to play "Oh no! More Lemmings" under Dos using Dosbox.

Anyway, the entire solution is over here.

Also, the last sentence should be:
Turn another lemming into a bomber to create a path to the exit.

It's correct now ;)