Author Topic: Lix - Most Played Lix Levels from multiplayer sessions 2018-2023  (Read 628 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Lix - Most Played Lix Levels from multiplayer sessions 2018-2023
« on: December 24, 2023, 03:54:29 PM »
While working on the Lix multiplayer guide, I thought it was helpful to look at what the most played levels were since the guide will talk about individual level strategy. The levels in the top 50 of most played would take priority in the upcoming guide.

This takes into account all of Icho's videos and any sessions I was present at which were not recorded.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tVkVBSeseiMyx8z7uNDmWpcyXMwqaIKvu4fC7DjRy4I/edit?usp=sharing

I thought the spreadsheet was a nice interesting read and thought I'd share the Google Sheets link so everyone can have a look.

Obviously this isn't 100% accurate but I think I have been in about 95%+ of all the Lix games played since 2018 so it's a pretty reliable resource. Also I wasn't able to obtain all author data for all levels listed, some may be incorrect, if that is the case my apologies :lix-trouble:

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone :lix-wink:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 04:05:21 PM by Flopsy »

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: Lix - Most Played Lix Levels from multiplayer sessions 2018-2023
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 07:16:45 PM »
Thanks! Great statistics.

Downward Reduction still made the #4 spot even though many complain about it. Happy to see it there. I recommend everybody to try Downward Reduction with 2 players to discover strategy, and then apply that for n players.

<SimonN> Hah, 28 Bilborough is nearly #28, it is #27.
<Flopsy> well it was #28 until I disqualified geoo's random generated maps :D

To succeed, a map should be interesting and its author must push it, proposing it several times. But it's also normal for a community to settle on a few core maps and play them often.

-- Simon
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 08:43:45 PM by Simon »