Author Topic: [SLX] Tomb Rodents - Featuring Lemmina Croft (7 levels)  (Read 8576 times)

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
Re: Tomb Rodents - Featuring Lemmina Croft
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2023, 06:33:47 AM »
I've been playing this occasionally for a bit now. While it is very fun, I find it a bit more difficult than "for everyone". Unless this is just me being dumb or not adjusted to the new skills or engine yet. Any hints on the levels would be appreciated! I only beat the first level so far.

Thanks for the feedback mobius! "For everyone" might be a bit misleading so I added "who likes a challenge ;)".

Also, there's no difficulty curve apart from the introduction level. The large level 2 might even be the most difficult level of the 5. (3, 4 and 5 are smaller but less open ended.)

Some hints:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My NeoLemmix packs: All You Need Is Lemmings - Long Live Lemmings! - Yippee! More Lemmings
SuperLemmix: Tomb Rodents featuring Lemmina Croft

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2023, 06:49:37 AM »
here are my v3 replays using superlemmix 2.5.1

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2023, 07:39:41 AM »
Thanks Eric!

Update
V3.1 Level 2: the fencer pick-up is now 5 skills instead of 3
My NeoLemmix packs: All You Need Is Lemmings - Long Live Lemmings! - Yippee! More Lemmings

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
Re: [SLX] Tomb Rodents - Featuring Lemmina Croft (7 levels)
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2023, 07:55:02 AM »
Update (see first post for attachment)
V4.0 for SuperLemmix 2.6 is out.

- 2 levels added (level 2 and 3 in the pack, for a better difficulty curve)
- Change to the last level ("Final Encounter") due to the changed shimmier/climber behavior. Adding a pick-up ballooner (:thumbsup:) turned out to be enough to keep the rest of the intended solution working.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 09:09:44 AM by NieSch »

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2024, 08:24:44 AM »
Update
V4.1 Level 7: I watched ericderkovits's latest replays and changed the skillset of the final level.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 12:06:33 PM by NieSch »

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2024, 07:16:44 PM »
Update
V4.2 Level 7: Again an update to the final level thanks to ericderkovits's latest replay. There's one more zombie now.

I realize the level is quite hard now. But hey, Tomb Raider can be really hard too and it is the final level of the pack after all.

Good luck! 8-)

Edit:
Solutions
There's 2 (intended) solutions to this level now. Curious? I attached them below. (See first post for latest update of the pack.)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 08:25:40 AM by NieSch »