Author Topic: Pie Craft  (Read 28231 times)

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« on: June 04, 2006, 03:39:02 PM »
Let's continue the game that Chmera created and get those pies!

Colored pencils

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 06:34:24 PM »
I use the coloured pencils to write 'WILL DRAW 4 PIE' on a piece of paper. I sit on a curb, wait for someone to turn up, then when they give me the pie I take it and run!

Exploding hamster

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 06:40:13 PM »
I threw the exploding hamster into a pie shop. The hamster exploded, and the shop's roof blew open. I jumped inside and got the pies!

Mirror

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 08:30:39 PM »
I get someone else to break the mirror, and tell them that if they give the owner of the mirror a pie, the bad luck will go away. Fortunately the guy was ridiculously stupid, and believed me.

An insane Lemmings fan

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
Pie Craft
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 08:39:47 PM »
I tell the insane Lemmings fan that he can have my original copy of Lemmings 1 if he brings a pie.  He does, then I run away with it!

A flying toaster

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 10:18:19 PM »
I used the flying toaster to scare some people away, making them drop pies.

Burnt bread

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Please note that this is a game and not true to life.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 11:37:08 PM »
I did a scientific experiment where we added water to see what happened to bread in it's different temperature states i.e Burnt Bread and Frozen Bread. When I added water to the Burnt Bread, it produced a substance that tasted a lot like Baked Beans. When I added water to the frozen bread it produced a substance that looked a lot like Pie. I trade this with my Half-wit friend for his pie, freshly bought from the pie shop down the road. Half hour later I'm on the stairway to heaven after my friend finds out he's been conned.  :mikelaugh:

A 4.5" Magnum bullet.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
Pie Craft
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 11:48:57 PM »
I run into the pie shop and make an order of pies.  As soon as the shopkeeper asks for my money, I shoot the 4.5" Magnum bullet out of my gun and kill him.  Then I take the pies.

An NES

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 12:45:25 AM »
My NES is like 25 years old. There's this game I often play that where doing certain things gets you like a certain amount of pies. Say, I was just like playing around in Donkey Kong, when this game just reached out and gave me like 4 pies and I was Like Woah!

An Oar

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 03:29:57 AM »
I use the oar to harshly whack some people who are carrying pies, then I take them away.

Smoke detector

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Sorry, you just ASKED for this...
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 06:17:19 AM »
I had a fire. However my smoke detector failed to operate correctly because it did not have an alkaline battery. After I had burnt to death, I make it to Heaven where many many pies are readily available. Bang, Pie Heaven.

A Grammaphone

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 04:03:23 PM »
I play a record of bagpipe music in a pastry shop. It's scratched and wails and repeats constantly. Eventually the person running the shop cracks and gives me a pie to get me to take the record and grammaphone away.

A really, really stupid lemming.

Offline Isu

• View Profile
c'mon, that was easy.
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 08:04:54 PM »
A really, really stupid lemming falls off a cliff face into a pit of pies. The lemming dies, but I now have many pies.

An arrow head

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 08:09:19 PM »
I use the arrowhead to make a spear, then threaten someone with it until they give me pies.

A They Might Be Giants CD

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 10:55:47 PM »
I used the "They Might be Giants" CD to annoy the heck out of people by playing it. Since they couldn't stand it they covered their ears and closed their eyes. Then I stole a pie.

A fairy