Author Topic: [BUG][PLAYER] Level still plays even after canceling on level select window  (Read 897 times)

Offline insulfrog

• View Profile
Try this - something tells me that his is a bug.

Step 1: Open Neolemmix player (I have been using v12.10.2 for this) and go to 'Level Select' or if on level preview screen or level end screen, click 'Select Level'.
Step 2: Pick a level and select 'OK' on level select window.
Step 3: On level preview screen, click 'Select Level'.
Step 4: Pick a different level and click 'Cancel' on the level select window.
Step 5: On level preview screen, click 'Continue'.

If you follow these steps, the level that you play is the level that you select from step 4 instead of playing the level that you select in step 2 including swapping out the music to play the 'original lemmings equivalent' instead of the playing custom music except within the same pack.
If you also complete the swapped level, it marks the level you select in step 2 as 'solved'.
If attempting to 'read' a talisman on the level preview screen on step 5 before continuing will throw an 'argument out of range' error. It is also possible to collect talismans via the swapped level but only within the same level pack.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
I think I know why this is happening. If I'm right, it should be a fairly easy fix and I can get a 12.10.3 update to fix it out later today (or tomorrow, depending on time - have some IRL plans today that could get in the way).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Fixed in the just-released V12.10.3 update. (New skills exp will be updated to a V12.10.3 base next time it's updated in general.)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)