Author Topic: Finally got around to collecting replays for Superlemmini Sublems pack I had.  (Read 1437 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
I have All the replays (except Hellish 20) and Retro 20 for my Superlemmini Sublems pack (finally got around to collecting replays). Many were broken but I managed to fix the solutions. Tested them all. They work.
But the Hellish 20 level is rediculous I can save 99 because there's 99 climbers but the 100th one no way. That level is garbage. Even Icho said this in a post to Colorful arty. He didn't even upload a replay for that level. also Retro 20, I have no Idea how to solve since there's only 1 bomber. and nuking wont work at right vertical strip to get any home.

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Given how you have 99 of everything, it's definitely possible to save every lemming in Hellish 20. As a matter of fact, because the most difficult part is at the very end and how there's so many nasty surprises that you can't even see, it was suggested to Arty that he tone down the level by drastically reducing the save requirement. Regarding Retro 20, I think that level is broken now, because I tried it sometime a few weeks ago, and it doesn't seem like the level is solvable anymore. Probably because of the new Superlemmini versions earlier this year that maybe makes the glitch not work anymore. When I played the pack back in the day, it was possible, but now it doesn't seem like it is. 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Yes , I think the save requirement should be less than 100 because i can't even think how to do it. probably by building a bridge somehow over fireblowers and ice blowers but it's so difficult I can't even do it. Also since Retro 20 is based on a glitch that doesn't work anymore I will try to fix it so it plays but since Colorful Arty doesn't even have Retro for Neolemmix. And he isn't maintaining
it for Superlemmini no bother uploading any replays for that level.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
Here is my retro 20.ini I came up with
also a replay.kind of an interesting solution.

Edit: changed my retro 20.ini to prevent a backroute.

Please change your old one for the new one.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 08:04:30 PM by ericderkovits »