Author Topic: making a 2nd levelpack, music folder for Superlemmini (Reunion)  (Read 1230 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
I'm going to have 2 levelpacks saved(2 reunion music choices). One for the one Lemmini used and one for the neolemmix version. whichever one you use, make sure to name it just levelpack.ini in your Superlemmini Reunion levels folder. also I will have a new reunion music levels folder containing the neolemmix ones, as well as the one for lemmini's version. the names i'm calling them are: reunion music neolemmix and reunion music lemmini. the corresponding levelpack.ini will reflect this.

so whichever one you use make sure you have both the levelpack.ini and the music folder for that choice

Superlemmini allows using .ogg files (unlike regular lemmini-only allows .mod). That way you can now have a choice in Superlemmini. Thanks Tsyu for allowing more music options (ie .mod, .ogg, etc)

lemmini's version had 44 tracks where neolemmix 43. I'm looking at the neolemmix music for each level of reunion and will put that one in Superlemmini's corresponding level.

I figured I would do this as I like some of neolemmix songs. especially that circus one(reunion_18). La, la, la, la, la, la

« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:21:43 AM by ericderkovits »