Author Topic: Usernames  (Read 9480 times)

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
Re: Usernames
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 10:41:34 PM »
My imagination also took leave of me when I created my name. I couldn't use Timballisto (CURSE YOU TIMBALLISTO!) because Timballisto was taken and having been taken by my older brother, I couldn't get it back >:( >:(.Why did you take Timballisto, Timballisto? you're so cruel! [smiley=shocked.gif]

I had no clue what to put in that little registration box so I used logic to make up a name. Never use logic to make a name. It's good for solving puzzles, not making names. I thought this out, lemmings are dumb and this is a site about them...

Never use logic to make a name.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 10:53:02 PM »
uh...I didn't even know you wanted that name...  ??????????????

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2006, 03:44:37 AM »
I've had a few names in my various times here...

Steaver - Simply a slight play on my real name.

Steaver370 - The "370" comes from the Socket 370 connection in Pentium 3 type computers, which I happened to be obsessed with AGES ago when I made an email adress and "steaver" was taken, so I put "steaver370". I still use the number 370 sometimes, although the name "Steaver" is long since dead in most places.

Streetlight Admnistrator - An obsession with streetlights at the time. As for "Admnistrator" (which is a deliberate misspell of Administrator), it was just to look cool.

Sunrise - It's the name of my fav song at the moment(and it's been my fav for nearly 7 months now). That's all there is to it. If you're wondering, it's sung by a japanese band called Puffy (known as Puffy AmiYumi outside of Japan to avoid name conflicts with a (crappy) rapper)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2006, 11:17:09 PM »
I picked the element Ice and the bird Eagle for my username because it represents Articuno. Articuno is one of my favorite Pokemon because of its cool powers and attacks. I like the element Ice because it can be used to cool stuff down. I like the bird eagle because eagles seem cool.

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2006, 10:08:23 PM »
I've had three different usernames during my time here.

?QuErY?: Just random. I have no idea, either.

AstralLemming: Once again, just because.

Chmera: My draconian lemming character's name, minus the apostrophe-thingy(Proper spelling: Ch'mera).

I have a wonderful imagination for usernames, don't I?  [smiley=winktounge.gif]

Conway

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 10:38:43 PM »
Conway has always been my username on this site, and on most sites I register on. Why? Just because it's my last name. I'm uncreative in thinking of names, and I've never thought it's very important what it is. But that's just me.  :P

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 04:14:51 AM »
For mine, it's kinda a little bit evident:

I love dragons!

Not love like... huh... *kiss kiss, I love you* :P

But love, friendly. :D Anyway...

I've falling in love of 'em. They're incredible, from all around the world, huge and beautiful beasts. They're the most knowest beast of the world and I'm impressed of that. I'm dreaming of 'em.
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 03:40:59 PM »
I remember when I first saw your username, DL. "Oh my god, another dragon fan. Yey!"

Dragons are teh pwnz.