Author Topic: Level of the Year 2019: Voting, Phase 2 (11 levels qualified for Phase 3)  (Read 1822 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
21 levels have made it to this second phase. Here we will try and reduce this number to 9 or slightly above that due to possible ties. That means there will be likely another quick phase with 2 groups and therefore only 2 voting rounds as I think more than 9 levels in one single group is a bit too big for the final phase.

The levels have been divided into 3 groups of 7 levels semi-randomly.

Each group will be voted on one at a time, with the goal being that 3 levels from each group advancing to Phase 3. This number can increase in the case of ties. I plan no tiebreakers for this!

If you want to see the full list of nominated levels in non-randomized order, check the nominations list topic.
If you want to play these levels without having to dig up all the various level packs, check the playing phase topic which has an NXP available for download that contains all the nominated levels.

Please remember that discussing the nominated levels is not allowed in the LOTY2019 topics now that voting has begun. This does not apply to levels that have already been eliminated at the time. Discussing them elsewhere in the site is okay, as long as it's not in the context of LOTY2019.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:11:42 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:07:37 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The next round is up! :)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Last round of this phase is up! :)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
As 11 levels have made it through this phase, I will do 1 more phase before the big finale!

The 11 levels will be split into 2 groups of 5/6 levels and the goal will be to let only 2 of each survive. As I bet there will be minor ties again we will have a bit more than 4 levels for the final voting rounds.

I will put up the next phase over the next few days. :)