Author Topic: [SUG][PLAYER] Record-keeping function, particularly for skills  (Read 917 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Could a skills record be added to the postview screen? Something like:

Skills available X
Skills used Y
Your record Y

Also, what would the chances be of implementing a full set of viewable player records for each level in the F2 screen? Time taken, total skills used, lems saved, etc... maybe even SYCLW records as well, keeping track of the least amount of each skill used in any given playthrough of the level?

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [SUG][PLAYER] Record-keeping function, particularly for skills
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 02:38:57 AM »
Duplicate of https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4114.0

I do get that there's some differences in exactly what you're suggesting should be measured, but overall it's the same general suggestion and thus I'll ask you add your ideas to the existing suggestion topic, rather than making a new one. :) And on that note - this topic is definitely something I want to get around to doing eventually. Might be a good feature to consider for V12.10.X actually.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)