Author Topic: New Registration, and yet first lemmings game was on PSP.  (Read 1449 times)

Offline jamesleemorgan

• "Little Jim - Lemming Game Contender"
  • This is a ongoing story of True Victory!
    • View Profile
New Registration, and yet first lemmings game was on PSP.
« on: May 21, 2019, 02:12:05 AM »
Greetings. James Lee Morgan is what I like to be known as.

My first taste of lemmings is when I bought it on PSP. This was the same game by Team17 as it's licensed by Sony, the current owners.

Also, I will eventually buy out Konami and do some management changes. You know the horror stories from Konami's workers but the eventual "NEO Hudson Soft" (Or just "Hudson Soft") will do away with the bad management ideas when it happens.

Heck, I'll even buy out Psygnosis' back catalog from Sony and release Lemmings into the Public Domain (like that of Lix.) Yes, you can buy Hudson Soft Lemmings games commercially around that eventual time but it's more like a donation payment since it'll be in the public domain.

I'm also playing NeoLemmix, thus I will solve all that I have without guides and eventually... (If I can...) Challenge the "Video Lemmings Association's" puzzles in a challenger bout. (DOS Lemmings Classic With OH NO! More Lemmings will be Title Defense.)

The title music? "Be Sharp March" From Gillette.

I will have a grand time, abide by the rules and treat everybody as if they were me.
Soon, your levels will be a part of the story. A story of Lemming Game Victory! But the Road will be long.

Coming Soon to be Recorded
"Lemming Team's LEM-OUT!!"
Starring "Little Jim" and his built in experience coach "Lomax Louis."

Offline 607

• View Profile
Re: New Registration, and yet first lemmings game was on PSP.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 07:22:57 PM »
Well, welcome! I'm not sure what's meant by all that you're saying, though. :P