Author Topic: [Bug][PackToolkit] After adding custom rank signs the pack doesn't save properly  (Read 1361 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
So I don't remember if I reported this, so here it goes. ;P

As I finished the custom rank signs for my United test pack a few weeks ago, I tried to insert them into the pack toolkit and it gave me an error that something with the path format is wrong, in fact it was the same error Giga posted here: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=3991.0

So it seems like maybe the toolkit wants to save the rank signs in a wrong location or something like that (the correct thing would be putting the pngs into the respective rank folders). Or maybe can't handle different file names/ can't recognise the png's format....

After manually renaming my ranksign images to the used naming format and putting them into the right folders it worked anyway, but it seems inserting via toolkit is bugged. Prior I named them rankX_sign.png (X stands for the rank number) instead of the used name in the folder, but I expected the toolkit would rename the file properly and put it into the right position inside the pack.

I didn't checked, but this problem could also affect some other custom images, although I remember inserting the menu signs worked.