Author Topic: Lemmings Custom Level YOUTUBE stream (cancelled)  (Read 4122 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Lemmings Custom Level YOUTUBE stream (cancelled)
« on: July 02, 2018, 08:40:39 PM »
I feel like the time has come for me to try and reignite some passion into recording Lemmings again on a more permanent basis so I feel hosting a custom level stream is a good way to help me accomplish this. I immensely enjoyed the last custom level stream and some great submissions were submitted last time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-agIOIKnhk

I'm planning on holding the stream on cancelled

And possibly important for some, I can host this one on YouTube, the reason for this is because I can stream content on my laptop directly to youtube, I just can't do console content on YT and have to use Mixer for that.

So level pack creators, are you working on a pack and want me to test a level for you live on stream? Send it at me, I'll take anything (new format of course) and give it my best :)
It'll be a good advertisement for your pack if anything!

So as before, please only send me new format NeoLemmix content, if there is a custom tileset used and it is not publicly available in the styles download, I'll be needing that as well.
I already have grabbed some levels from the Random Level Sharing Topic (see list below) so I already have some levels to play (however if you don't want me to play one of the levels listed and you're the author, please let me know!)

Please PM your submissions to me on the forums and try to use .zip format if required (and not .rar)
Also if you can't make the stream for some reason, I will NOT play your level unless you specify I can :)

Cherry picked from the Random Level Sharing Topic:
Bad Pick Up Skill (GigaLem)
Down Fall Lemming (Graeme)
Pipe Pits (Graeme)
Raymanni's Factory (Nessy)
Stairway to Death (grams88)

Current Other Submissions
SQron: 1
Proxima: 1
MegSEGAbytes level by Flopsy and Wafflem
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:40:57 PM by Flopsy »

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Custom Level YOUTUBE stream (Sunday 22nd July 18:00 UTC)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 12:10:30 AM »
Thank you for picking some of my levels Flopsy, :) that will be an interesting watch, I done a bit of a mistake as I was typing Graeme as the name of the author as that's my real name, I was thinking of changing it on the forum but I might as well stick with grams88 as that will probably be less confusing.

Sorry for confusing everyone.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 12:48:36 PM by grams88 »

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Custom Level YOUTUBE stream (cancelled)
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 10:42:45 PM »
I've decided to cancel this custom level stream due to lack of levels to play and general lack of interest.

Also completely unrelated, I don't feel like I'll have the energy or stamina for this stream due to my job.
Sorry everyone :(

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Custom Level YOUTUBE stream (cancelled)
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 01:25:58 AM »
I've decided to cancel this custom level stream due to lack of levels to play and general lack of interest.

Also completely unrelated, I don't feel like I'll have the energy or stamina for this stream due to my job.
Sorry everyone :(

If rest is what you need then it's probably a good idea to take a break from streaming. Get used to your new job and get comfortable. Then later, maybe you can start streaming again when you're adjusted.

everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain